Arthur

Hi!!

My name is Arthur and I`m eleven years old. I`m from Brazil, my Number One school is in Bom Jeseus do Itabapoana-RJ.

I´m in sw4. On the weekedays I study in the morning, in the afternoon I play on the computer.
I like internetional music, I don't have a favorite band. I have relatives in Rio, Guarapari and othres. I have two brothers, my mothers is a hausewife, my father works at petobras.
On they weekens my family and I go to Aqua park and other places.

I have many friends, Lucas , Clarissa , Guilherme and others. My best friend is Guilherme. My friends and I play in my hause on the weekens.
I have many pets: dogs, cats , parrots , turtle and others. I play ciclismo, I can operate a computer very well.
I can play eletric guitar and teclado, I can speak three languages.

My city is small and beautiful, there are many people here. There aren`t tourist attractions here. Panificadora Borges is a nice place to go in ny city.
Rio de Janeiro is the city I would like to visit, I can visit maracanã, visit Cristo Redentor and others places. On my vacation I and my familly are going to travel to Rio de Janeiro, by car.
In Rio there are many tourists, I can visit copacabana and other places.


I want to be a geologist. I don`t have specialplans for this semester. I don`t have plans for the future.
The trip of my dreams is to go the Afica Savan. I don`t to get married one day.

quarta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2008

0 Comments:

 
Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu
Templates Novo Blogger