Letícia



My name Letícia .I’m twelve years old. I’m from Bom Jesus, Brazil. I study at CMCBO and I’m in 6° grade, I take number one and I study at school in the morning .
I like to listen to music and I like Rock, my favorite band is Nx zero and I don’t have a favorite song. In my family there aren't many people, I don’t have brothers and sisters, my mother likes to teach she is a teacher, my father is an x ray technician .
On the weekends my family and I go to my grandma’s house!
I have many friends my best friends are Isabella, Luiza, Leticia and Giullia .On weekdays we study and on the weekends we go the shopping mall .
I have some pets, I like them .
I can’t play any instruments because I can play some sports, I can play soccer, volleyball etc, I can play them very well .
My city is beautiful and small there are 34.000 people here but there are no tourists attractions. Panificadora is a nice place to go in my city.
I would like to visit France, I can visit Paris there.
I’m going to Rio das Ostras on my vacation with my family,
In Rio das Ostras there aren’t many tourists.
I’m going to travel to Rio das Ostras this year.
I want to be a lawyer . I don’t have any special plans for this semester .My plans for the future are to be a successful lawyer .I don’t want to be an exchange student .
The trip of my dream is to travel with my friends .
I don’t want to get married or have any children one day .

quinta-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2008

0 Comments:

 
Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu
Templates Novo Blogger