Guilherme - Cocalcoólatra


Hi!

I am Guilherme and I'm eleven years old.

I from Bom Jesus do Itabapoana and I study at Number One School of here.

I study at Escola Adventista and I'm in 6º grade.

I don't take extra courses, only English course.

I usually study on weekdays in the morning; in the afternoon, I do my exercises and in the evening, play video-game.

I like to listen to music and I love rock'n'roll. My favorite band is Aerosmith and my favorite song is "Rag Doll".

In my family there are five people. I have one brother and one sister. My mother is short and beautiful. She is a teacher. My father is short and handsome. He is a doctor. On the weekends my family and me watch TV.

I have many friends and mt best friend is Igor. My friends and I study on the weekdays and on the weekends we go to the movies.

I have one pet - a bird. Hes name is Robinho and he is small.

I love "Star Wars" and rock'n'roll. I play volleyball very well, I play it at my school. I play reed and I don't have any special skills.

My city is small and very hot. There are forty thousand peaple here. There are some tourist attractions like Monte Calvário, Igreja Matriz and the city's lake. There is a nice place to go: "Panificadora Borges".

I would like to visit Egipt. I could see the pyramids.

On my vacation I usually travel to Niterói. I usually go by car and I go with my parents. In Niterói, there are many tourists. There, I can go to the mall. This year, I'm going to travel to Argentina and Chile.

I want to be Historian. I don't have any special plans for this semester and my dream for the future is to go to Russia. I want to be an exchange student.

The trip of my dreams is to go to Russia. I want to get married one day and I'm crazy to have two boys and two girls.

quarta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2008

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

YUOR BLOG IS VERY GOOD!

Unknown said...

yuor blog is very good!!!

 
Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu
Templates Novo Blogger