Hii! I’m Isabelle Padilha Lemgruber de Sousa. I’m twelve years old. I’m from Brasil, Bom Jesus do Itabapoana. I study at Number one Bom Jeus. I study at Colégio Maria da Conceição Baptista de Oliveira. I'm in 6ª grande. In morning I go to school, in the afternoon I go to Number One and I do my homework. I like to listen to music. My favoreite Bands are: Jonas Brothers, Fresno, Catch side, Nxzero. My favorite song is very much. There are only three people in my family. I don’t have brothers and sisters. My mother is very cat. My mother is a social worker. My father is angry but nice. My father is an impression assistant.
I have many friends, my best friends are Giullia and Leticia A. . My friends and I surf on the internet and study on the weekdays and we go out to the panificadora on the weekends. I have some pets. Its name is pink, she like a sheep.


I can play some sports and I can play soccer very well. I can play some instruments, I can play the guitar, I have some speciall skills. My city is small and beautiful but there aren’t any tourist attractions here.There 34.000 people in my city. Panificadora is a nice place togo. I would like to visit London, I can visit the Big Ben there. I’m going to travel to Arraial d’ajuda on my vacation and I’m going to go by car, with my parents. There are many tourists there and I can visit many beaches. I'm going to travel to Macaé this year.

I’m Want to be a doctor. I don’t have any special plans for this semester. I don’t have plans for the feture. I want to be an exchange student in London. The trips of my dreams are to go to London and Disney Word. I want to be married one day. I want to have children, hun, one I guess.

quinta-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2008

0 Comments:

 
Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu
Templates Novo Blogger