Flavia

Hii;
I am Flavia, I am twelve years old.
I am from Brazil.
I study at Number One Bom Jesus .
I study at Adventista school.
I take swimming and Personal teacher lessons.
On the weekends I play and go to the movies whit my friends.
I like to lisend to music, I like all of kinds of good music.
I like many bands and many songs.
In my family there are many people.
I have only one brother.
My mother is tall and thin. She is a doctor,my father is cool,he is from Army.
On the weekends we do a lot of things together.
I have many frinds and my best friends are: Lara, Lais, Maria, Bruna, Paula, Carol and Isabela.
I and my friends go to school on the weekdays,and on the weekends we do many things.
I have few pets, her name is Lola and Hanna, they are cute.
I play many sports, I play them very well.
I play it in the pool.
I don't play any instruments.
My city is cool and there are 34.000 people.
But there isn´t any tourist attractions.
I usually travel to Rio de Janeiro on my vacation.
I usually go with my family and frinds.
There are many tourists there, I can do many things.
I am going to trabvel to Rio de Janeiro this year.
I don´t know what I want to be when I grow up.
My plans for this semester is to travel.
I have many dreans and plans for the future.
I want to be an exchange student in America.
The trip of my drens is go to Disney Word with my friends.
I want to get married one day, I want to have four children.

sábado, 29 de novembro de 2008

0 Comments:

 
Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu
Templates Novo Blogger