Hello my name is carol,
I'm carolina rs old.I'm from Bom Jesus.

i study at number one at 3:00. I study in junior high at school and I study in 7th grade.

I usually go to the mall on weekdays and I like to listen to music. I like rock and pop music and my favorite band is nx zero, my favorite song is pela ultima vez.

There are many people in my family. I have two sisters Manuella 5 and Larissa 27. Vinicius, my only brother is 28.

My mother likes go to the farm and my father likes to go to Campos.

I and my family go to the farm on weekends.

I have many friends and my best friends are Carol and Laura. I and my friends play music but on the weekends. We go to the farm . I have some pets and their names are lilica and lupy.

I can 't play any sports but, I can draw very well, I can't play any instrumensts.

I don'n have any special skills.

My city is beutiful , samall and hot, there aren't 

any tourist  attraction in my city there are 35.000.

I go to the mall, and AABB club .

I ussually travel to Guarapari on my vocation, with

Ana and Laura to Guarapari, i  travel ussually to Guarapari by car , there are

many tourists there.

I'm going to travel to Guaxindiba this year.

I  want to be a scientist. i have many plans for

this semester. My plans for the future are to be 

a successful scientist. I don't want to be an ezchange

student, the trip of my dreams 

is to go to Italy. I don't' want to get marrird, and i don't want to have children.

quinta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2008

0 Comments:

 
Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu
Templates Novo Blogger