Paula


        Hi, I' m Paula



 i' m eleven years old.
I'm from Brazil, Bom Jesus. I study at adventista and I'm in 6th grade.
I take an extra course, number one.
I usually study on the weekdays.
I like to listen to music and I like hip-hop, rock 'n roll and eletric music, my favorite song
is cedo ou tarde and burni'up.
There are four people in my family and I have one brother. My mother likes to cook and my father likes to cook too.
I and my family go to the beach on weekends.
I have many friends: Carol, Laura, Bruna, Dani, Flavia, Fran, Leticia, Mary, Iabella, Sarah, Nathi...
I and my friends study on weekdays and go to the mall on weekends.
I have one pet her name is Dolly she is a beutiful and intelligent dog.
I can't play any sport but I like to swim.
I can play one instrument, I can play the guitar and I have one special skill dacing.
I like my city, there aren't any tourist atractions.
In my city there are 34.000 people.
I'm going go to the restaurent and club.
I love to visit pecuária.
I usually travel to Rio das Ostras on my vocation, and I travel with my friends.
I usually travel by car.
There are many tourists there.
I'm going to travel to Rio de Janeiro this year.

I want to be doctor.
My plans of this semester are to my vacation.
My dreams of the future are to be doctor and to travel a lot.
I want to be an exchange student in Paris.
The trip of dreams is to go to Paris.
I don't want to get married.
I don't want to have any children.

            KISES  

quarta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2008

0 Comments:

 
Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu
Templates Novo Blogger