GLÍ_GLÍ

Hi;
I am Gli_Gli. I'm eleven years old,I'm from Brazil and I study at Number One Bom Jesus.
I study at C.E.S.R.C.In the 5º grade. I take music, Ballet, swimming and english lessons.On the weekdays I study and watch TV and I like to listen music, for exemple, pop music. My favorite band is NX0 and my favorite song is One Million.
In my family there are four people: one sister, my mother she's a police, my father he's lawyer and me.we go to church ,go out, go to the mall...on the weekends. I go to the dentist every month.I don't have a boyfriend, because I'm very young. Sometimes I tease my sister,because she is the youngest.
My friends are Desirée,Myrella,Samantha,Shirley,
Luiza,Ravenna...we watch movies, talk about boys, play volleyball... on the weekends and we watch TV, go to school on the weekdays. My best friends are Desirée,Myrella,Samantha and Shirley.I would like to have one dog, but my mother doesn't let me have one.I play soccer and volleyball,I play them at my school and I play the piano too. I dance very well.

My city is beautiful and small,there are thirty-three thousand six hundred and fifty
five people and there aren't any tourist attractions there
There isn't a nice place to go in my city.

I would like to visit Vitória,because I can go to a big mall there.

I usually travel to Guarapari on my vacation,I go by car.I usually go with my family
and my cousin.There are few tourists there.I can play on the beach there.

I going to travel Guarapari this year!

I want to be a Doctor when I grow up.I don't have any special plans for this semester.
I'm don't have a dreams and plans for the future.I want to be an exchange student in U.S.A.
The trip of my dreams is to go to Europe.I don't want to get married one day and I don't want to have any children.

quinta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2008

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Melhor amiga do munduuuu.....
Adoruuu....
Super:
Inteligente
Amiga
Legal
Nunca Jamis vo te esquecerrr.......

 
Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu
Templates Novo Blogger