Clarissa

Hi ,I`m Clarissa Bigasz Mascarenhas and I`m eleven years old.I`m from Bom Jesus do Itabapoana.I study at Adventista and I`m in fifth grade. I go to my mother`s house, I love classical music.I don`t have a favorite band, but my favorite song is Amazônia.
In my family there are five people and I have one sister .My mother is beautiful and I love her, she is a contabilist. My father is tall and thin ,he is an engineer. My family have lunch together on the weekends.
I have many friends: Sarah, Guilherme,Paula,Glícia and Rodolfo,..My best friends are Arthur and Thaynara.We study very much on the weekdays, but on the weekends and we go to my farm. I don't have a pet, but I'm going to earn one .I love fish, it is small and beautiful. I can play soccer , I can do it very well and I play it at Olympico.I can play the flute very well and I can dance and write. I love my life and my parents.

My city is beautiful, there are many houses, apartaments, and a big sqare there.
There are 34:000 people in my city, there aren´t any tourist attractions. Panificadora Borges is nice place to go in my city. I would like to visit
Florida, because i can go to Disney World.
I going to Guarapari on my vacation, I go by car.
My family is going with me, and there are many tourists there. I can go to the beach but I´m not´t going to travel to Guarapari this year.

I want to be an architect and I want to go to sixth grade.
I study very much,I want to be an exchange student in United State . The trip of my dreams is to go to Italy , I want to get married and I want to have one or two children.

sábado, 18 de outubro de 2008

0 Comments:

 
Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu
Templates Novo Blogger